I just built my first gaming PC (mostly to play Overwatch), so I wanted to create a simple desktop using Rainmeter to reflect this.
Here’s how I did it:
- Wallpaper by Sohka217
- White icons centered using this method
- Elegance 2 Clock by lilshizzy
- Do I Need a Jacket? 2.0 by FlyingHyrax
- MinimalOne Weather 1.0 by mistrjosh
- Lines 2.0 by Rasylver
- Radian Linear Visualizer 1.9.3 by FreezingClouds
- Windows 7 Overwatch Start Orb by Do-Not-Reply
I used Classic Shell to change the start button. I edited the Linear Visualizer with Overwatch Circle Dock Icons and the Big Noodle Titling font. The only icon on the desktop is for Overwatch of course, and I used Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 to remove the shortcut arrow. Finally, the accent color used on my desktop is HEX FAA02E or RGB 250,160,46.